what is the Masked ?The term "Maskne" is an association of the English words "mask" (mask) and "acne" (acne). You challenged us on this subject on social networks, it is the scourge that is affecting your skin this year. Dehydrated skin, tightness, acne pimples on the lower part of the face, blackheads ... Your skin is crying out for help (and so is ours). Here is an explanation of this phenomenon and an ideal routine to get rid of it.
What causes the Masked ?The area of your face covered by the mask is subject to several attacks. The mask causes pressure, friction and friction. Most importantly, the mask creates an environment in which perspiration, sebum and bacteria move freely on your face. In general, the maskné is the result of your damaged natural hydro-lipid barrier and accumulations of bacteria, dust, perspiration and humidity. Not the most glamorous image you can imagine. Obviously, this is not a reason to stop wearing your mask! There are ways to mitigate this phenomenon. You need to tailor your routine to this particular time period for your skin.
How to prevent the Masked ?Here are some tips for preventing Masked :
- Change your mask regularly (as recommended for its effectiveness).
- Born do not reuse single-use masks over several days and always wash fabric masks after use.
- If you are using fabric masks, choose natural and fragrance-free detergents for their washing. You can even use baby detergent
- Some people recommend that you no longer wear makeup, it's up to you. The important thing in our opinion is wash your face properly .
- Give priority to care that soothe and calm your skin irritated.
- Look to strengthen your natural skin barrier .
Your anti- routine MaskedBeauty Milk . Do not miss this step, even if you are not wearing makeup because it is this step that allows you to hook up pollution, perspiration and accumulated impurities during the day. Then, clean your face with Soap that saves bees . This step allows you to drag the impurities caught by Beauty Milk and rinse them . The Care Lotion fulfills this mission and prepares your skin for the following treatments. Between the lotion and the essence, its active ingredients hydrate already your skin and participate in its regeneration .
3. The Serum:This step is not compulsory but is important to maximize the effects of your care : complete your routine with a serum. Use moisturizing serum for long-term rebuild your natural hydro-lipid barrier.
Capture hydration brought to the skin in closing the hydro-lipid barrier with a thin layer of your Treatment Mask . It contains Mountain honey, hyaluronic acid, rosehip oil and shea butter ... It is the perfect anti-Masked ally!