Publisher / Host
The site www.exertier.fr (hereinafter referred to as “The Site”) is edited and hosted by the Company LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS. Simplified joint stock company, with a share capital of 40,000 euros, having its registered office at 294 avenue du Grand Champ 73600 Salins Fontaine, registered in the Chambéry Trade and Companies Register n ° 824 338 37
Individual VAT number: FR25 824 338 37
Publication Manager and DPO: Julie Barnay Exertier
Contact: email at email@example.com or by phone at 01 42 86 86 42
The creator of the site is: Exertier Trésor des Alpes
The Site and these legal notices are subject to French law.
Intellectual property rights attached to the Site
The Site is an intellectual work protected by intellectual property law. The Site and each of its components (such as brands, logos, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, video clips, etc.) are the exclusive property of LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS, which alone is authorized to use the intellectual property rights and rights of the personality relating thereto, which does not grant any license, nor any right other than that of consulting the site.
The reproduction of all documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for strictly personal and private use. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the site, or of any of the elements that compose it, on any medium whatsoever, and in whatever form, for other purposes, and in particular commercial , is expressly prohibited.
Any request for authorization must be sent to the following address: Laboratoire exertier 294, avenue du Grand Champ 73600 Salins Fontaine - Any unauthorized use constitutes an infringement punishable by law.
Use of the site
LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS strives to update the content of the Site and to provide Users with accurate information. However, LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the data appearing on the Site. LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS declines all responsibility for any inaccuracy or omission relating to data available on the Site as well as for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of said data. Any error or omission must be notified to the following address: Laboratoire exertier 294, avenue du Grand Champ 73600 Salins Fontaine
Access to the Site
LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS strives to keep the Site accessible, without being under any obligation to do so. It is specified that for purposes of maintenance, updating, and for any other reason, in particular of a technical nature, access to the Site may be interrupted. LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS is in no way responsible for these interruptions and the consequences that may result for the User.
Protection of personal data
The security of your personal data is a priority with us. Exertier would like to remind you of its commitment to respect the trust you place in it and to apply the regulations in force in France and in the European Union in terms of the protection of personal data. The purpose of these Principles for the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Principles”) is to inform you of how we collect personal data and how we subsequently use it.
1. Personal data and their processing
1.1. Categories of personal data
We collect different types of personal data depending on the services you use.
> If you have an account and make purchases on our site, we collect:
- your name and contact details: first and last name, email address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details;
- data appearing during the term of the contract: products purchased, customer segment.
- Optionally your date of birth to send you a discount voucher for your birthday
> If you receive our marketing messages, we collect:
- your name and contact details: e-mail address if you subscribe via the site from the banner in the footer // e-mail address and last name, first name if you subscribe from the contact form or from the e-commerce store // at email address and information provided during skin diagnosis if you subscribe through the site's free skin diagnosis.
> If you participate in our competitions and masterclasses, we collect:
- your names and contact details
- your date of birth (you must be of legal age to participate)
1.2. Reasons for processing personal data
> The provision of services and their improvement . We process your personal data to be able to provide the services offered and to improve them in order to increase your satisfaction. This specifically includes:
> Processing of orders for products or services made through our website. Such processing is legally justified as it is essential to fulfill the purchase contract in order to comply with certain legal obligations (eg proof of purchase).
> Customer support. To ensure customer service and to eliminate any problems that have arisen in the execution of a purchase contract, we process your personal data because they are essential for the execution of these contracts.
> We use the data collected to communicate with you and to tailor these communications individually. For example, we can contact you by email to remind you that you have merchandise in your virtual basket, to help you complete your order, to communicate the current status of your requests, orders or complaints, to obtain data. additional essentials to these requests, orders or complaints or to inform you of what you need to do to keep your account active.
> Improvement of services . We use personal data to constantly improve our services and systems, in particular to add new functions and also to make balanced decisions based on aggregate analyzes and business intelligence systems, all based on our legitimate interest which derives from freedom of business and which is based on the need to improve the services offered in a competitive economy. To ensure sufficient protection of your rights and interests, personal data collected for the purpose of improving services is used in an anonymous form.
> Protection, security and dispute resolution . We may also process your data in the context of a legitimate interest which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent scams, to handle disputes and to put our agreements in place to reason of legitimate interest.
- Commercial information
- We send you marketing information (emailing) on products similar to those you have already purchased.
- You are always entitled to opt out of receiving such commercial information by using the link in every e-mail that allows you to unsubscribe.
- If you unsubscribe from commercial communications, we will no longer use your electronic contact data for these purposes. We will start using them again if you subscribe again or if you explicitly request it.
- The marketing offers communicated to you are chosen based on the information we have collected over time based on your shopping habits, your favorite items and data on the use of our products or our websites ( cookies, IP address, data provided by your browsers, data on your various clicks, data on commercial communications, products viewed). We do not carry out fully automated processing which would have legal effects for you.
- You are entitled to object to such processing at any time and free of charge. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
> Processing of cookies
- If you have enabled cookies in your browser, we process behavior records from cookies located on the website in order to make the website work better. You will find more information on this subject in the chapter of this document which is specifically devoted to cookies.
1.3. Communication of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be handed over to a third party or otherwise transferred only if this is necessary in the context of the execution of a purchase contract, on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have previously given your consent . These third parties can be:
- sister companies and other processing companies in the execution of a purchase contract in order to carry out internal processes and procedures;
- credit card issuing companies, payment service providers in the context of payment processing and banks in accordance with your orders and the fulfillment of purchase contracts;
- carriers so that ordered products, services and complaints can be delivered to you, including contract termination;
- our partners, in the loyalty schemes to which you connect;
- other service providers, third parties involved in data processing;
- third parties, such as representatives, the courts to collect a debt or enter into any contract with you;
- public authorities (eg the police);
- third parties conducting customer surveys.
If a third party uses this data within the framework of its legitimate interest, the administrator will not be held responsible for the processing. This process is then governed by the principles of processing personal data of companies and persons concerned.
2. Customer account
- To make purchases on our site, you will be asked to create a customer account.
- You can modify your customer account at any time from the website.
- You can request the export or deletion of your data at any time if you do not have an order in progress (see chapter " Rights of data subjects ” )
3. Security of personal data and retention period
3.1. Securing personal data
- Your personal information is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use the SSL ("secure socket layer") encoding system. We secure our website and other systems by taking technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss and destruction of your personal data and to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing, modifying and distributing it.
- All companies that process the data we have collected must prove that their systems comply with GDPR guidelines.
- Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this regard, we would like to warn you that it is essential not to communicate your access data to a third person and to always close your browser window when you have finished your activities on your customer account, especially when you share the computer with several other users. Exertier assumes no responsibility for the misuse of passwords, unless Exertier is the cause of this situation.
3.2. Processing time
We process and store personal data:
- During the entire period necessary to ensure all the rights and obligations related to the purchase contracts, that is to say during the duration of the order, then during the warranty periods.
- During the entire period during which Exertier, as administrator, is obliged to keep them in accordance with the regulations in force. In accordance with the law, accounting documents, such as invoices from the company Exertier, are kept for a period of 10 years from their establishment.
- The agreement with the sending of marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until terminated.
- In other cases, the duration of the treatment depends on the purpose of the treatment or it is determined by the regulations on the protection of personal data.
4. Rights of data subjects
- If we process your personal data, you can at any time request to be informed free of charge about your personal data being processed.
- If you have the feeling that the way we process personal data is in contradiction with the principles of personal data protection and with the legal conditions for the protection of personal data, you can ask for an explanation, demand that we remove the situation thus arisen. and in particular request that your personal data be corrected, completed, deleted or blocked.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, contact the data protection officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties.
- You can terminate your personal data processing agreement at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be erased or made anonymous. However, this does not apply to personal data that Exertier needs to fulfill its legal obligations (for example to process pending orders) or to protect its legitimate interests. There is also deletion of personal data in the event that said personal data is no longer necessary for the established purpose or if the recording of your personal data is no longer authorized due to legal reasons.
5. Measures in the event of personal data leaks
If, despite everything, personal data constituting a risk with regard to the privacy of the persons concerned is leaked, we undertake to:
- Notify the people concerned within 72 hours
- Notify the CNIL
6.1. Cookie files
- ensure the proper functioning of your shopping cart so that you can complete your order as easily as possible;
- remember your connection data, which you therefore do not have to enter repeatedly;
- best adapt our site to your requirements by tracking your visits, the functions you use and your movements on our site;
- obtain information about the advertisements you watch so that we do not show you advertisements for products that are not of interest to you.
Some cookie files can collect information which is then used by third parties and which for example. directly promote our promotional activities (so-called "third party cookies"). Thus, information on products purchased on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and adaptation of online advertising banners on the sites you visit. However, such data does not allow you to be identified.
6.2. Use of cookie files
The cookie files used on our site can be divided into two types. So-called short-term session cookies are deleted as soon as you stop viewing our site. Persistent cookies, known as long-term cookies, remain stored on your device for much longer or until you delete them (the length of time this type of cookies remains stored on your device depends on the setting of the cookie itself. and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality:
- analytical cookies help us to improve the comfort of use of our website because it gives us information about how the user uses our site;
- conversion tracking cookies which allow us to analyze the performance of various sales channels;
- tracking cookies which work with conversion tracking cookies to analyze the performance of different sales channels;
- the marketing cookies that we use to personalize the content of advertisements and to ensure perfect targeting of these advertisements;
- essential cookies which are important for the basic functionality of the site.
6.3. Refusal of cookie files
Your internet browser includes a setting for the use of cookie files. By default, most browsers automatically accept cookie files. You can decide to refuse or limit the types of cookies you want in your internet browser.
You can consult the following websites or other Internet browser documents for information about your browser and how you can set the pre-selection of cookie files.
Our website contains links to other websites which are convenient and contain useful information. We inform you that these sites may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations and that their principles of security and protection of personal data may therefore be different. Our company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the information, documents, products or services contained by these sites or accessible through these sites.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these Principles, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address or customer service line provided at the footer of these Principles.
Contact information :
Exertier Laboratory, 294 Avenue du Grand Champ, 73600 Salins-Fontaine
Customer service: +33 (0) 7 67 37 38 50 or b email@example.com
Modification of the notice
LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS retains the possibility of modifying this Site user manual at any time, in particular in order to comply with any new regulations or legislation or in order to improve the User's consultation of the Site. Any modification of the use of the Site will be incorporated in this notice.