The procedures that must imperatively be followed when the package is damaged
• Colissimo delivery
• Do not open the package. Please note: Opening the package excludes any recourse against the French Post Office and LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS
• Return the unopened package to the post office within five working days of delivery
• Report the refusal to LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS Customer Service via the form on the website
• Draw up a “spoliation report” with the French Post Office.
• Report the anomaly to LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS Customer Service via the form on the site
• Notification of incidents and the formulation of reservations must be made as soon as possible and within 3 working days at the latest.
The products can be returned by the Buyer under the conditions and according to the instructions below:
Products must imperatively be returned to LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS in perfect condition for resale, in their original state (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.), duly sealed, and accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS accepts the return of any item purchased on the site if it is returned within 7 days from the date of receipt of the order by the Buyer.
In principle, the shipping costs of the return package remain the responsibility of the Buyer. In the case of a technical anomaly or an error in the references delivered, the return costs will be reimbursed by LABORATOIRE EXERTIER SAS.
To return an item, the Buyer must follow the following instructions:
1. Use the original packaging to return the product.
2. Attach the invoice corresponding to the order. Returns without a copy of the invoice will not be accepted.
3. Send the package to the following address:
208 rue Saint-Denis
75002 Paris, FRANCE
Any risk related to the return of the product is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Failure to comply with the procedure set out above and the time limits indicated, the Buyer may not make any claim for non-conformity or apparent defect of the products delivered, the products being then deemed to be in conformity and free of any apparent defect.